Friday, October 31, 2014

Makeup Haul/Contest Winner




Hi loves! I won a contest on 10 Dollar Mall a few weeks back and I just wanted to share some of the goodies I received. I will post a picture of everything together (above) and then include a small description! Thanks for reading, if you guys have any questions feel free to ask in a comment! XO

Starting at top left: 

NYX Matte Powder Foundation in 'Chestnut' - $9.99
NYX Nude Matte Shadow in 'Lap Dance' & 'Underneath' - $3.99 each
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in 'Yellow' - $4.99 (Perfect for pictures!)
NYX Matte Lip Cream in 'Cairo' & 'Cannes' - $5.99 each (In love with these matte lip creams!)
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in 'Brunette' - $5.99
NYX Slim Lip Liner in 'Cabaret' & 'Never' - $2.99 each

If you guys would like more details/pictures let me know in a comment! :) Also these products can be found at 10 Dollar Mall, NYX Cosmetics, Target, etc. Just search online if you are not sure which stores carry NYX products. :)




*Wearing 'Cabaret' lip liner & 'Cannes' lip cream in this photo! :)*



**follow me on Instagram! - @joslyncapri  
**follow me on Twitter! -@iamjoslyncapri  
**check out my accessories site! www.accessoriesbyjoslyncapri.bigcartel.com
**looking for fashionable clothing & accessories?! \/  
follow @247jewelrystore on instagram for discounts, free giveaways &  more!
www.247poshcloset.net






**Disclaimer: I was not asked to promote/review these products, I just wanted to share them and I recommend them!**

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with these lip colors! Post more lip swatches :) <3

    ReplyDelete