Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Morning & Night Face Care Routine + Review






Hi loves! I wanted to post about my morning and night face care routine I have started to use lately. I have always used Pond's Dry Skin Cream as a regular moisturizer and before putting on primer and makeup but I thought I should start using a little more face care products since I'm turning 22 on October 24th! A lot of dermatologists have suggested that you should always start (if you haven't) moisturizing your face (and neck) by the time you turn 20 years old to keep everything looking youthful!

Pond's Dry Skin Cream is a rich hydrating facial moisturizer it is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. It won't clog pores and has been dermatologist tested! Directions state to massage gently over face and neck. I tend to use this for a moisturizer before makeup because it makes my skin feel less dry and make up is applied smoother. This does have a small amount of a greasy feel but if you want your face to look more shiny it should not be a problem for you. I purchased this at Walmart for under $8.

Pond's Rejuveness is an Anti Wrinkle Cream, apply day and night to the face and neck to reduce the appearance of fine lines. I've just started to use this on my forehead and around eyes. It is a great product and does not leave a greasy feeling. I purchased this at Walmart in the smallest size (1.75 oz) for under $2.

DG body Moisturizing Beauty Lotion is a light, fast-absorbing moisturizer that lasts all day and night. It softens and smoothes for radiant skin. (Compared to Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid) This product is a light, non greasy formula and won't clog pores! This is a great product it absorbs into my skin very quickly it helps skin replenish essential fluids to feel softer, smoother, and more supple. I definitely suggest this product to everyone looking for a non expensive moisturizer. I purchased this for under $4 at Dollar General! Great deal.

Last but not least! Enregin Hydration Eye Cream, provides hydrating benefits in a special formulation enriched with vitamin e and vitamin b5. After cleansing and toning apply with fingertips to the eye area with a gentle tapping motion. Reapply as needed. I have been using this the past few nights and it goes on very smooth and also does not leave a greasy feeling. I purchased this at Dollar tree for under $2.


These are the products I used, I listed them below with direct links for purchase: 

Pond's - Dry Skin Cream 
Pond's Rejuveness - Anti-Wrinkle Cream
DG body - Moisturizing Beauty Lotion
Enregin - Hydration Eye Cream 

Thanks for reading guys I hope this morning and night face care and review helps you try some new mosturizing products!

**follow me on Instagram! - @joslyncapri
**follow me on Twitter! -@iamjoslyncapri
**looking for fashionable clothing & accessories?! \/
follow @247jewelrystore on instagram for discounts, free giveaways & 
more!





**disclaimer - I have not received these products to test or review I bought them with my own money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment