Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Makeup Eraser Review





Hello loves! I was sent a Makeup Eraser from @melomakeuperaser to review. The Makeup Eraser removes 100% of makeup with just water. It is also chemical free! I'm really loving this eraser, it is super soft and really removes makeup pretty well! It does just what it says. I will include how to use/tips/tricks on using this product below:

How to use:

-Wash/dry eraser prior to first use - instructions are on the tag.
(I suggest using a gentle detergent so you do not break out from the chemicals)
-Wet portion of the cloth - drenched wet and use warm water!
-Erase - gently rub off makeup in a circular motion 
-Wash makeup eraser as needed!

This product is super simple to use! And for a low cost of $19.97 you will never have to worry about buying makeup remover wipes or other products weekly again! I definitely recommend this product to people looking for a new option of removing makeup.

You can purchase the Makeup Eraser from www.melo.makeuperaser.com also to get more details or ask questions you can contact @melomakeuperaser on Instagram.

I will update with pictures/videos before and after using the makeup remover below, you can also check out my Instagram page for more pictures and reviews: @joslyncapri

Thank you guys for reading, I hope I helped you find a new product to try! And Thank you @melomakeuperaser for this amazing product!

No comments:

Post a Comment