Thursday, April 9, 2020

Burgundy & Black Ingrid Quilted Medium Leather Bag Review





Hi everyone! I wanted to share a review on the cute quilted leather bag I received! (See photo above)

The bag is made of high quality leather
Antique Silver metal hardware
Chain handle with leather 
Top flap closure 
Dark red lining with a flat zipper pocket





Sizing: 
Width 11" / 28cm
Height 6.3" / 16cm
Depth 3.9" / 10cm

This is perfect for a night out with a fancy outfit! Or a quick small bag to make a casual outfit pop! 

You can purchase this bag and other amazing items at www.baginc.com.

Retail price: $109.00 - free shipping on orders above $99.










I received one or more of the products mentioned above using Whatsblog.com.

*I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.*

No comments:

Post a Comment